Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Raining o Rain o Rain O Rain

....and God send forth rain.

When i thought of rain, i thought of the tears the fell many times which was cause by pain or confusion or suffering, not only from me but on what others experienced too.

Not until i come to know the Lord who send out rain.

RAIN for me is a blessing from above.

I know those who have enough supply of water will not be affected by this. But those who thirst for it will be very very happy for a vision or forecast of it.

RAIN makes a dry land wet. This means, it can make the an idle land became fruitful. Plant will grow, stomach will be fed. Oh how faithful God is.

RAIN makes a hot place a little colder. It will give good sleep. It will give rest to a tiring soul.

RAIN gives hope. Remember the rainbows after the rain?

RAIN is a gift. When was the last time you ever dance in the rain? oh how i love watching kids play in the rain. I love rain shower, i love boots haha. I love the water falling from the side of the house, i love the feeling of it in my body, it's like natural body massage hehe. Rain is LOVE.

RAIN (reigne) is the precious name given to my only sister. And RAIN is a privilege to share a love one to another.

RAIN comes from the Lord.



No comments: