Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let's Sing

Who doesn't love singing? even kids do sing...even kids appreciate songs bet it for kids like them or a little oldies for them.

And as we grow, it became our passion.

I love watching singing contest but i don't have the courage to sing infront of so many people.

Not until....God won me.

It's all His grace. I will sing as long as God wants me to sing.

There are times (many times), God tests me on this. He stopped me. He made me fall inlove with singing but He made me realized something...that it takes "A HEART" to sing.

That is why we are called worshipers and not performers. We ought to meet God's heart every singing privileges. We call onto to Him. We sing not for ourselves but for His greater glory.

We sing to touch God's heart.

We sing to give Him the glory due Him.

We sing to magnify His awesome Name.

We sing to lift His Name Higher.

We sing and we're not just singing.

We sing FROM THE HEART.

Do you like to sing with me or with fellow worshipers?

"COME LET US SING FOR JOY 
TO THE LORD OF OUR SALVATION."


No comments: