Monday, May 30, 2011

Church 11th Year Anniversary

Thanks be to God for another year of celebrating His goodness, greatness, faithfulness.

The church has improved a lot. The servants of God did a great job all for the glory of God.

One word to describe it? AWESOME!!!

It's really amazing how the Lord planted a church here in Olongapo City, Philippines and how it grows and still growing.

We are very thankful and very blessed that Jesus Christ To God be the Glory - Olongapo City has made an impact to every believers from the youngest to the oldest generation.

It's a success and victory belongs to the Lord. oh glory to God in the highest.

The 11th year anniversary entitled YOU RAISE ME UP really raise our spirit up. There's a burning passion for revival and joy in the Lord. From the Intro songs to the closing prayer...all has been knit together according to the will and purpose of God.

But most importantly, souls came and the Lord conquered them. God's saving grace revealed over and over again. It don't stop in just seeking Him but in touching His heart and pleasing Him.

God be glorified in all of this for without Him we can do nothing.

Here's a video of our closing song entitled You've Given it All by the I.D.04. You can see our happiness in it.



Here's the lyrics:

It’s all about You
That’s what i live
Worshipping Your Name
It’s all about You
That’s why im here
‘Cause You have made me whole

I shout Your praise above the earth
‘Cause You deserve more than this

(I’m) Giving my life to You
I don’t know what to do
You’re always care
You’re always there
Hold me don’t let me go
I couldn’t ask for more
For You my God
You’ve given Your all in all


To God be the glory forever and ever.


No comments: