Thursday, May 5, 2011

Everyday is Prayer Day

PRAYER makes the weak.. strong.

PRAYER makes the hopeless.. hopeful.

PRAYER makes the sad..happy.

PRAYER changes lives.

PRAYER draw us closer to our Lord Jesus.

PRAYER is an everyday battle.

Why BATTLE?

Have you experienced waking up in the morning and the first thing you'll do thinking about your laundry? or what would you prepare for breakfast? or the other day's problems?

I do.

But not those things. I just have one and some days that i woke up thinking about what to do again for the whole day. I'm setting plans in my mind and before the day ends, i realized nothing on my plans are achieved. And then i ask, "what happened?" and again realized that of all my plannings, i forgot to ask the Lord for help and guidance and wisdom to be able to achieve something.

I was off work for months now. The first few days after my boss left for Korea and i lost my job, i thought LIFE IS COOL. Yeah...im out of work, i have time to relax, i have more time to spend with the family and friends and church people and i have that joy of being away from work pressures. Gone one month and then another month...suddenly i miss working. I missed earning. I missed saving. I missed wearing office uniforms and getting my salary and being acquainted with different people.

"PRAYER helps! Claim God's promise! Get an increase on your job!", Pastor stresses out last sunday service. And then he prayed over for those who have jobs. I don't have a job but i went in front, near the altar. They asked, "do you have a job?"...and i said, "no, but when i stand here, i am representing my husband, dad and mom, brothers and sister, and relatives."

God gave me reasons to pray.

God woke me up and tell me how important prayer is. It is our getting-to-know each other "thing", where i can be myself and where God can show Himself to me...His faithfulness, His grace, His loving-kindness, His Reasons.

The Scripture say, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

We have to win the battle. We have too many things to pray about. Many things to tell the Lord. Many unuttered words that needs to be heard.

God is the answer. When we pray there will always be an answer. But we must conquer the battle from within us. Are we patient enough to win or lazy to lost.

I received God's Word today that says,

...Thus says the LORD to you: ‘Do not be afraid
nor dismayed because of this great multitude,
for the battle is not yours, but God’s.
2 Chronicles 20:15


Got my prayer answered. All the times the Lord never fails on His promise on giving us blessings according to His faithful will. And i live to testify that PRAYER  WORKS!!!


No comments: