Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am Singing

Singing songs after songs after songs.

Listening to Gospel Songs on my cellphones. I don't usually use headphones. I am more comfortable hearing songs with the phone speaker which sounds neat to me.

Tonight i have a couple songs i love that's making my Jesus FAMOUS.

These are on my list:



Audience Of One
By Greg Ferguson


Verse 1
It's such a strong temptation to live for man's applause
But I don't want to buy into the lie
'Cause I know that's not a worthy cause
So to keep things in perspective I hung a sign upon the wall
The sign is nothing special but it really says it all
And the sign says…


Chorus 1
I'll be content to serve an Audience of One
Only His approval counts when all is said and done
And this is my prayer when the race is finally run
I want to hear well done from the Audience of One


Verse 2
But drive for recognition starts to get the best of me
All I've got to do is look around at the people serving selflessly
And they don't serve for glory
And they're not keeping score
There's a sign that's written on their hearts
A sign I've seen before


(BRIDGE)
In the not too distant future
When the crowds all fade away
I'll stand alone before my Lord
And this is what I long to say…


Chorus 2
I'm overjoyed to serve an Audience of One
It's what I've been created for ever since day one
And this is my song as I bow before Your throne
I love to hear well done from the Audience of One
So this will be my prayer 'til the race is finally run
I want to hear well done
I long to hear well done
I want to hear well done
From the Audience of One



Jesus Lover of my Soul
By: Hillsong Australia


Jesus, Lover of my soul,
Jesus, I will never let you go
You've taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the Rock, and now i know

I love you, I need you,

Though my world may fall, Ill never let you go
My Saviour, my closest friend,
I will worship you until the very end



Nobody Fills my Heart Like Jesus
By Dennis Jernigan

I'd like to say, Lord, from the start
"Thank You for breaking through my heart!
Thank You for tearing ev'ry chain apart"
When I was lost You made a way
You turned the darkest night into day
You are my joy and Lord I'd like to say that...


(Chorus:)
Nobody fills my heart like Jesus
Nobody thrills me like You do
O, nobody fills my heart like Jesus
Nobody, Lord, but You
Nobody but Yoy


When I am weak, my Lord, You're strong
Loving me even when I'm wrong
Lord, You are my salvation and my song
Everyday I'll make the choice
Just listening, following Your voice
Being with You I can't help but rejoice

Enjoying the songs.

Brighten up your day by listening to spirit-filled and Jesus-filled song.

God's blessing be upon us today and always.

1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

Beautiful lists you have! After all, it's all about Him! When I hear some of my fav. Christian songs playing, I lower my windows and crank up the volume. If all those other cars can disturb people with their loud music, I'd rather disturb them with the songs for His glory! Hoping that the music will penetrate their hearts. God bless.