Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dealing With Difficult People

Who are difficult people?

They are the ones that when we get too close, we became the target of their attack. Sometimes it is because of their bad moods or what is going on with their lives. Sometimes they are our parents, boss, co-worker, friends, brother/sister, wife/husband, stranger, brethren.

But people in the Scripture had them too like Moses who had Pharaoh and Job who had his wife and three friends. Even Jesus had the Pharisees.

People hurt us with the things they say, what they think and even the attitudes their are showing.

And then, seeing myself in the mirror, i thought of HOW DIFFICULT I MAYBE TO OTHERS too.

I begin with myself and realized i had my moods also and i also hurt people with my actions and my attitude that i am showing them. Sometimes it's easier not to react to talk than to say something that will just hurt people.

Reflecting on this, i have ACKNOWLEDGE my own ability to be difficult. I have bad thoughts and i have ignored and rejected people too. And my issues are HEALING. I want healing from the pain that i have brought them.

People say "excellent healers are those who experienced pain."

We are called to be help, to encourage, to bless and not to be a finger pointer that what we just see are the wrongs that people did to us. As we pointed one fingers on them, the three fingers are pointing to us.

Thank You Lord for the mirror of reflection.

All for the glory of God,

No comments: