Friday, March 11, 2011

TSUNAMI in JAPAN

Earlier yesterday, a breaking news came and it's about the tsunami that's hitting Japan. While watching it, everyone in the family are teary-eyed. Three of us says, "signs!"

It was in the afternoon and Philippine Vulcanologist set an Alert # 2 n the Philippines that tsunami might arrive in the country at 5pm and 7pm.

We live near the ocean, though we are also surrounded with mountains, there still this "sudden fear" that it might not be enough to cover the waves.

We prayed...and we prayed.

Later in the afternoon, as i was checking on BBC News, it mentioned an alert also in Guam where my husband works.

It's double the worry because we are apart and we are not ready for any tsunami. God knows.

If you can see how small my country is. And that we are surrounded with waters. But my faith says, God is covering my country with His precious blood.

The tsunami are signs of times. Wars are also sign of time. Sometimes we don;'t know when will it happen but it just happens. What is God's purpose? We don't know. We are just certain that God will protect His children. Look at Israel...the Lord remained their God and they are His people.

While there are news alerts, i left the house and went to Church for music rehearsal. I thought about my ministry and i don't like the tsunami to wash it away.

God is good. Tsunami alert has been lifted in the Philippines. Our prayers has been answered. God spare us. God protected us and keep us safe. What shall we do in exchange for what He has done for us?

I cannot sleep. I called my husband's parents in Rochester, NY to tell them we're doing ok here and so is their son in Guam. I chatted with my husband's younger sister also and she is worrying about her brother.

My husband called me and it's a relief knowing that he is safe. He told me, "don't worry honey,, before the tsunami reaches the Philippines, it will pass through Guam first." (this one is not a relief though)

Let us continue praying for those who are in Japan, Many died and so many are missing. There's hope.

Praying for those who are "friend with God" in Japan to be protected.

And also for my relatives there and your relatives too.

Let us be united in prayer and let's keep trusting the Lord for everything 'cause He holds our world.

The World is still under His control.

Thanks be to God.


No comments: