Friday, March 4, 2011

Francesca Battistelli - This Is The Stuff Lyric Video



A song posted by Megan of Life's A Dance that inspired me today.

I was listening to this song for like 5 times today and it encourages me. Oh yes, in spite of all the the discouragements cause by daily things that's happening to us - the messes - that made us frustrated at times but then again those are the "stuffs" God use to strengthen us and to lead us to trust in Him knowing that by having Him in our life..we are surely blessed beyond description.

Lyrics from the song that i love and keep on singing now:
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I've got to trust You know exactly what You're doing
It might not be what I might choose
But this is the stuff You use

Thank you Megs :)

To God be the glory forever.


No comments: