Monday, February 28, 2011

Jesus You're Beautiful



Lyrics from Cynthia:

I know that Your eyes are like flames of fire
I know that Your head is white as wool
I know that Your voice it sounds like waters
Jesus,You're beautiful.

Spirit of wisdom open my eyes again
Spirit of revelation open my heart again
Spirit of wisdom open my eyes again
Spirit of revelation open my heart again

Coz I want to see
Lord I want to see, see you rightly Jesus
I wanna see, Lord I want to see, want to see you rightly Jesus

There is none like you Lord
Jesus, You're beautiful

There is no one like You in the heavens or on the earth

Thank You, Jesus for a wonderful beautiful You.  Thank you for Your blood that has been shed for us to saved us. Thank You for all Your sacrifices. Thank You for bearing and enduring and conquering the cross that truly belongs to us but you carry it yourself. Oh how great is Your love and compassion towards mankind.

There is none like You, o Jesus. You can never be compared to anyone. You are indescribable. You are amazing, Lord.

Praise the Lord, o my soul.

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. said...

Hello La Leigh,
I want to thank you for following my blog. I always enjoy having new readers and followers. Drop by again any time.

~Elizabeth J.