Saturday, March 5, 2011

God's Will

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world:
but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.
Lesson i have learned from life is to let the Lord choose for me for i know that even though how many plans i may have if it isn't His will then it will not happen.

It is total RELIANCE to the One who knows everything...even the number of my hairs, the stars and the sands. The One who knows what we are thinking and what we will do on what we think. 

The God of wonders...the Alpha and the Omega.

Indescribable Lord of all believers and a miracle to those who are searching and ready to believe.

My mom described me as "hardheaded" daughter (because i was silent during family confrontation but i am not doing what they want us - their children - to do)...this is when i haven't known the Lord. He changed me. He mold be. Crafted by His own precious hands. My potter wonderfully crafted me. The works of His hands shows how great His wisdom is.

I am glad knowing that His will prevails over my own ambitions and plans. I am safe and secure knowing that the Lord will never fail in all His plans. It's not about what i like but what He likes BEST  and PERFECT for me.
Proverbs 19:21
There are many devices in a man's heart; 
nevertheless the counsel of the LORD,
that shall stand.
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Psalm 33:11 
The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever,
the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Praise You Lord for all Your wills. You have purpose for everything Lord and we trust that Your promises are Yes and Amen.

No comments: