Monday, March 7, 2011

Thankful Ever

So many things to be thankful at.

MORNING:
for God's presence
for God's Word
being awake
being sure of a new day
for my breakfast
for the sun
for the air i breathe
for every trees that gives shade
for the singing birds flying around the house
for the beautiful flowers
for a friendly smile in our neighborhood when i stroll my niece around
for good health
for for strength to carry kilos of rice
for the new shampoo and soap
for the Worship Songs on my phone and computer
for the good sight
for the music and the instruments (guitar and keyboard) which are all God's gift to me
for the hands that i use to play the instruments
for the voice that sings praises to God
for the ears to hear
for a good heart and pulse
for my dog Pa-Pau
for being with my family
for a bratty 2 years old niece
for a stranger

AFTERNOON:
 for the Lord's presence
 for God's Word
for being with my family
 for a great lunch prepared by my sister
 for the cellphone loads courtesy by my sister also
 for mom's healing
 for a clean house
 for friends inspired and encouraged me with their text messages
 for a call from my husband
for the strength and patience
 for the bread and milk
 for the beautiful worship songs
 for a sweet cousin
 for a faithful ministry partner
for being a babysitter
 for the new client in my father's small bookkeeping agency
 for the air we breathe
 for the birds, skies, trees, flowers
 for enjoying a noontime show
 for visiting my grandma in my aunt's house a block away from us
 for the medicines the doctor prescribed for my brother Jasper

EVENING:
 for the Lord's presence
 for God's Word
for a newly opened Scripture Study in our house
 for financial provisions so we could have soup, juice and sticky rice on our Bible Study
 for the convictions for invites
for the 22 souls who accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour
 for a man of God who preach
for church mates that supports the Bible Study
for a nice bonding
 for healthy dinner
 for mom's students who attended the Bible Study
 for fresh air
 for the water
 claiming for a restful evening
 for answered prayer
 for the worship songs
 for writing this blog

THANKS BE TO God for everything.

1 comment:

Crown of Beauty said...

Just wanted to thank you for following my blog. Yes, there are very many things we can be thankful for!

Blessings,
Lidjs