Thursday, January 27, 2011

We Love Texting

Yes, you read that right...WE LOVE TEXTING. More so after we got married.

Even if we're together, i love sending my husband "i love you's". This made our day.

Because i am a filipina and i speak tagalog, there are times that i text my husband in my own language. Little by little he is used to it and he is using it already.

I love sending my husband, just like what i usually do to friends, a morning Bible Verse. And then we will discuss about it. This is really inspiring. It's like every time we wake, it's sharing time.

God uses my husband for me to have Bible Verse Texting a daily habit not just sending one to him but to all added on my phone contacts. This is encouraging.

As a couple, we are learning. And as a couple, one in God's eyes, we are one in sharing the Daily Dose of God's Words to others. I believe this will be our ministry. We love texting...inspired by the Word of God and by our love which is also comes from God.

No comments: