Thursday, January 27, 2011

Worshiper's Feet

Aside from being a Worship Leader, it's only by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that i was able to preach the the Gospel.

I am always shy. I don't like noise and long conversation. For me life should be answered by YES or NO. But then when i accepted the Lord, He changed me. I realized that things needs an explanation as long as you can answer it in truth and in humility.

God called me to a ministry, that just started last year (2010). I became a Bible Cell Teacher. Attendees ranges from 12 to 17 persons every week. I thought it would be easy. But i've learned and realized that preaching the Gospel isn't that easy...for it comes with a responsibility. Pastor say, whatever i say and do will affect the listeners. Their eyes are on me. They will either go bad or go stronger in the faith.

And the Lord's eyes are set on me. Not just on what i say, what i teach, what i do but the intent of my heart.

I don't teach the Gospel just to get another ministry at church...i believe it is a calling from God. He called me...i heard it in my heart.

I have a HAPPY FEET. I don't like it before, i don't like my nails, it looks awkward, it looks dirty. I don't used to pedicures or anything..i just wash it but the dust outside made it look dirty and ugly.

I began appreciating my feet. This is what i use for me to walk straight to where God leads me. The Bible Study cell are waiting. Even i...i am waiting for a new revelation and convictions from the Lord.

I LOVE MY FEET. I dont use it for me, God made me wear it for His glory...for His purpose...for His honor.

Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!


Come, Let us Worship Together!!!

2 comments:

TRUTH SHARER said...

My feet are the cause of my affliction - or at least the affliction is projected upon my feet. Your post here has made me ponder that I should love my feet! If Jesus stopped down low enough to wash them!

Choosing JOY, Stephanie

La Leigh said...

Let's love our feet. For me, it's a reminder that as long as i can walk on my feet, i can ministry to others. Feet are important so as our mouth. Peace Stephanie. Im glad and blessed that you're going through my blogs. Thank you so much.