Thursday, January 27, 2011

Out Of Context

Study to show thyself approved!

I have a friend who just texted me a verse from the Bible. My concern is how she used it. I just believe that it's out of context. 

Of this, i am also guilty one way or another.  I am guilty of not knowing the truth or on how to divide it and use it God's Word properly.

I can only pray for wisdom in everything.

Lord, have mercy on me. I need to seek, know, read, memorize by heart, study seriously, give time to Your words. 


I wanna be worthy of Your calling. I want to know You more.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great blog. Thanks for following All God's Creatures, written in my dog, Sitka's voice. I have joined to follow your blog and look forward to reading your posts. I also have another blog if you would like to check it out go to:
http://arise2write.blogspot.com

Blessings, andrea

La Leigh said...

Thanks Andrea..i'll sure follow you in this blog journey. Be blessed in Jesus