Sunday, January 30, 2011

Try It


If your day is not as shiny as yesterday, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you didn't get what you desire today, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you are sad, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If things go wrong and you don't know still what to think and do, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you feel like everyday is a bad day, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you are struggling, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If your heart is broken , then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If  someone neglected you, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If someone tried to hurt you, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you are happy, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you are content, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you are excited, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided) 

If you are doing great, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you are blessed, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided) 

If you are healthy, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you lack nothing, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you are healed, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

If you are on a worshipful mood, then let me remind you that Jesus wants you to _____________________(fill the words written on the photo on the space provided)

No comments: