Sunday, January 30, 2011

TGBTG


Being a Worship Leader and a Bible Cell Teacher, i received appreciation for a well done service or singing. This made me so blessed believing that as others appreciate me, the glory will always belong to the One who sent me.

It's giving the glory back to whom it truly belongs.

TGBTG means To God Be The Glory.

Always good to remember that without the Lord we are nothing. Every appreciation, every words of joy, every love that's felt goes out to the Holy One....to the Lord.

All that i am now will never be possible without the grace of God and His loving kindness.

God has been so patient with my attitude...my way of living...me.

Apart from God, i can do nothing.

Who am i, a weak vessel, with so many insecurities, a sinner.

But then the Lord use me for His glory.

To God Be the Glory forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: