Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reason for me not to judge the LOST

1.  Jesus love the LOST.

2.  There is no sin so dirty and dark that the blood of Christ cannot cleanse and forgive.

3.  I am once LOST.

4.  The LOST needs help and that help is understanding and love from others.

5.  The LOST needs Jesus just like you and me.

6.  The LOST needs a place in our hearts.

7.  The LOST has a heart of God and the Lord is waiting for them.

8.  God can change the LOST.

I don't know why i am telling this, but there are times that i am feeling lost still in this world. It's like being outcast, don't belong to the group, not "in", not understood.

My mind longs for some rest away from the worries of life, away from comparisons from others lives, away from the life that i would like to have and to dwell into but i just couldn't.

There are times that though i am married, i still feel a sense of loneliness even in the presence of my husband. The kind of loneliness that i want the Lord Jesus to fill with His joy and His love and His strength.

I am once lost and God reach out to me. I am thankful for a beautiful life despite the despites.

More fire in my heart Lord please :)

No comments: