Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Charmed Life



                                      Video of shen and her mom
                             

Living everyday life with joy, hope, faith and love from the Lord Jesus.

A charmed life everyone would love to have.

A life of purpose. Of victory over sins and suffering.

A life truly centered in Christ no matter what.

Unwavering. Indescribable.

It's a charmed life that has its ups and down.

Not perfect because of its blues and cues.

I wonder how life would be without the truth of Jesus. How things maybe without the loving and enduring heart of God. How seeds maybe without the supply of the water of life.

This is going to be a fair life for all of us. God's enduring grace is shining and it's lighting our path straight to where He is.

What kind of life do you have? Are you enjoying it? I hope you do my friend.

This is just another page of my life.

I just want to thank You Lord for everything and anything that goes our way for i know You hold everything. We're safe in Your hands.

Enjoying life is going to try some rides :)


With my niece Shenealle

No comments: