Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here in my Life

Series of Winterfire Nights in our church will be held monthly. And oh it excites me. Woohooo...Fire in our hearts Lord for You.

There are songs prepared for this season. We only ask the Lord to bless each song and may we sing it from our hearts not for the church members to appreciate but to give honor, glory and praise to our number audience which is the Lord Himself.

Here are the song lined-up for this sunday's WinterFire Night:

1. Deeply Inlove
2. Here in my Life
3. Simply Holding
4. You are Worthy
5. This is our God
6. How Great is our God
7. Aking Diyos (My God)
8. Bahala Ka na (It's In Your Hands now Lord)


I'll be singing Here in my Life by Hillsong. This has blessed my heart the first time i listened to it. Saved it on my husband's MP3 player and borrowed the MP3 since last week. Glad he allowed me to hehe and it helps a lot. Thank you brother husband :)

The can't resist the message of the song. I t keeps on reminding me something about my experience walking on water (flood) last year. I guess i keep on testifying about that too on my blogs. God is really awesome.

I am blessed.  I am encouraged. I am surrounded with His love and blood.



Thank You Lord for everything.

To God be the glory.

No comments: