Thursday, November 18, 2010

Because We Cannot Say No

Pastor always reminds us that our calling is "irrevocable" as what the Bible says too.

For years that i have been a part of the Music Team, i have learned that the platform is just a form, an object, a design....but once you stand there, that platform became something. It's a form of obedience, it's an object of praise, it's a design for change.


Acts 20:24 (King James Version)


But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.


The ones who stand there became a living testimony of what a calling is all about. It's not only a Sunday thing, it's a lifetime commitment, it's a devotion, it's a service.

When your heart aches for more, God fills it with more....OF HIM. 

Pastor asked me to teach at one of Home Bible Study Cell. At first, i was hesitant. Because i am afraid, or should i say scared. I am not confident that i can do it because my knowledge in the Word of God isn't that good or excellent compared to others. I am not "well-versed".

I am standing in the pulpit every Sunday, doing some exhortation, pray and sing but never did i imagine myself onto a Bible Cell leading others and teaching them about the Gospel.

So many people confirmed that calling. My pastor, my co-ministers in Music, my friends, my brethren, etc.

Until last August 18, 2010, i answered God's call. I started learning from the teachings. I started to seriously open the Bible, taking a closer look at every details of God's powerful revelations written in that book.

This made me closer to the family in that Bible Cell and then souls are coming, the Lord is filling the house with the lost....now i understand His purpose...BIBLE STUDY CELL as a way to lead the lost to Him. Awesome.

2 Thessalonians 1:11 (King James Version)


Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:


More to testify....:)

No comments: