Monday, September 6, 2010

Are you a Notetaker?

I received a text message from a friend two days ago. She mentioned about being a notetaker as something like a history maker.

I kept thinking how? Hmmm...maybe the notetakers made books about the things they've heard? Maybe they became teachers or preachers? Maybe they became a song-writer and singers by taking words or phrases they've heard from one speaker? Maybe the things they've written made an impact in their lives and they were able to testify on one event or another? Maybe...

I just thought of persons. I thought of the holy men of God who put into writings whatever the Lord revealed to them. I thought of how they've kept each paper or wherever they've wrote it in a safe place but not hidden, for the next generation to read it. I thought of them who followed God. They became known because of their obedience to the words that they'be wrote.

Job 19:23
"Oh, that my words were recorded, that they were written on a scroll,

Jeremiah 36:2 
 After the king burned the scroll containing the words that Baruch had written at Jeremiah's dictation, the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah

Luke 3:4
As is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet: "A voice of one calling in the desert, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.


It is written. It has been said. It will be done.

No comments: