Monday, September 6, 2010

He simply knows me



God impressed Himself to me years ago in the city of Pines, Baguio City Philippines. I was a student in college then. My friend Gwen told me there will be a concert at the People's Park. Knowing that i haven't known the REAL Lord before, she never mentioned that it would be a Christian concert. When we got there, people are raising their hands and singing songs of REAL praise that i have never heard before.

And i saw Tom Walker. He is testifying something about this little boy he once had conversationed with. And after that he sing a song that's really touching. It touch my heart. I thought i couldn't stand the "corny" people singing and dancing with their hands raised up and mentioning Jesus' Name...but oh, i became one of them. I became corny.

I have a stone heart. But God, with all His strength and love, softened it.

I am never the same because i relaized that for all the things that i've been through...i am not alone. And Someone up there, knows me...my name.

It's so good to be love. So great to feel that God knows me by name and knows everything about me.

He knows my thought. He knows my ways. He knows the way that i wanted to go and He knows His plans for me are better.

I am what i am because of the Lord Jesus who has been faithful to me...in that Park in Baguio City, Jesus revealed Himself to me...in a song.

To God be the glory!!!

No comments: