Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Words of Encouragement from Friends

I always received simple messages from my friends via text messaging, and it always made me glad and really blessed my heart.

Here are some that i would like to share:

Heart is not a basket for keeping tension and worries. It is a bouquet for keeping happiness. ~ Mae

If ever you feel God is taking something from your hand, don't get sad. He is only emptying your hand so you can receive something better. ~ Merissa

Your safety is equivalent to someone else's peace of mind. ~ Gideon

Carry laughter with you wherever you go. ~ Justine

A child asked his father: "why do i need to be humble?" His father said, "when you choose the lowest path, there's no place to fall and the only way is up." ~ Hi

Always say: "I am happy because God is with me. Where I am there He is. What I do, He sees. How I feel, He knows. Truly God is good. " ~ Merissa

God's Word is what will open our eyes and cure spiritual blindness. ~ Jaypee
The entrance of Your Word gives light...Psalm 119:130

God is awesome! God is good!

God is LOVE!

No comments: