Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On Blogging, Twittering, Facebooking and Friendsterings

Whew that must be a lot to maintain eh.

Blogging trained me to think on what to share whether it be daily experiences, daily encounter with the Lord, sharing on what is happening in the blog world or on anything that affects me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. But as much as possible, i would like to blog or to write only for the glory of God.

Early today, my darling co-servant in Christ Marianne sent a morning message abour her "baon"  or something she carry with her for the day. A word of encouragement straight from the Bible.

My devotion for today centered on God's love and what does this love affect us as God's children.

Deuteronomy 7:8 (King James Version)

"But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed..."


On Twitter, that's also my tweet all about. All about the LOVE of God. While the world today suffers economical pain, i pray God's children be nortured with love from the Father. Hard to tell but when we feel God's LOVE surrounding us everyday, no matter the circumstances, no matter the pain in this present world...God's love will remain and will be revealed. Thank You Lord!

On Facebook, i shared LOVE. Every now and then i received messages that give delights to the Lord Most High. My co-servant in Christ, my co-workers at Church, my friends and family who are dear to me shared the same kind of love...the LOVE only the Lord Jesus could give. Unconditional. Indescribable. Simply amazing. We just opened an account for our church last night. That's an awesome thing. I pray the Lord be glorified in everything that we put in there. And that God be exalted in everything that we do.

On Friendster, this is the place where i got my clan got to know each other. I put up a separate page for the family where we could know each other. It works. There has been reunions and it made each hearts joyful. Thanks be to God. It is where i shared my beloved whom God sent for me to have and to love. This account of mine has never been that updated since the rise of facebook. But i owe some to that account. A personal thing that lead me to be at peace in some point in my life. This is the site where i first made a blog.

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...this will not end. It will endure. It will remain. While the other things are vanity, LOVE will stand perfectly. God is LOVE. Our Lord is forever.

Yes, I love you with the love of the Lord!

No comments: