Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Choice

To be honest....i am confused lately.

Between choosing what to choose and if i really need to choose.

Ok so here it goes, i am confused with being in a religious organization and with my boyfriend. It seems like i am in between of these things hanging myself with a decision needed.

But do i really need to choose? Are these two could saved me? Religion and man? I believe NO.

I always asked to put the Lord Jesus Christ on top of everything. And now i am asked to choose between church and my boyfriend. Church belongs to God. My boyfriend who is a fellow Christian also belongs to Jesus.

So what's the point of choosing? Will i earn from it?

I have a choice. Freewill has been given to us.

Thinking about those things...i decided to choose JESUS.

For WITHOUT HIM I AM NOTHING.

No comments: