Sunday, May 24, 2009

Then Sings my Soul


I wanna be refined.

I wanna be holy and be a living example of God's holiness.

I know im undeserving of this all. I know part of me still tried to kick myself out of what i am enjoying now but instead go back to what i am doing before.

I am tired. I am tired of fighting and fighting and losing it all.

I am afraid. Afraid that once again i'll fail the battle.

I am hurt. Hurt because my sin made me unholy and made me unworthy.

This song made me cry today. I realized what i really wanted to me in this life. I wanna be holy as my Father in heaven is Holy.

I don't wanna compromise anymore and go back to that life that i have been long left.

I wanna move forward and enjoy the bitter-sweet journey but sure destination which is my Father's kingdom.

Please pray for me.

God bless you all!!!


No comments: