Sunday, May 24, 2009

Safely Home

It is always sad to see someone GO.

But is it sadder to see someone go and know that they will not be back.

One of our neighbor whom was not really close to me but to my dad, died 2days ago. They said it's an internal complications.

I saw dad's sadness and i thought about how good this person is and how much lost his death brought to his family.

The Bible tells about "seasons and a time for everything".

His time on earth ended. I don't know if he got the chance and the privilege to know and accept Jesus. I hope he is saved.

We are still alive in flesh and soul. We all have the chance to know, accept, follow and serve God.

At the end of this all, when we obey God, then He will welcome us in His kingdom which He prepared for us and will say " well done, my good and faithful servant."

We all experience the death of our loved one's while we are here on Earth. Therefore we may take comfort in knowing that they are now with God.

For it is written that when we die; THEN THE DUST WILL RETURN TO THE EARTH AS IT WAS, AND THE SPIRIT WILL RETURN TO GOD WHO GAVE IT. ( ECCLESIASTES 12:7 )

Got this message from Pastor Allen today and i would like to share this one to you.

I am home in Heaven, dear ones;
Oh, so happy and so bright!
There is perfect joy and beauty
In this everlasting light.

All the pain and grief is over,
Every restless tossing passed;
I an now at peace forever,
Safely home in Heaven at last.

Did you wonder I so calmly
Trod the valley of the shade?
Oh! But Jesus' love illumined
Every dark and fearful glade.

And He came Himself to meet me
In that way so hard to tread;
And with Jesus' arm to lean on,
Could I have one doubt or dread?

Then you must not grieve so sorely,
For I love you dearly still:
Try to look beyond earth's shadows,
Pray to trust our Father's Will.

There is work still waiting for you,
So you must not idly stand;
Do it now, while life remaineth,
You shall rest in Jesus' land.

When that work is all completed,
He will gently call you Home;
Oh, the rapture of that meeting,
Oh, the joy to see you come!

No comments: