Thursday, April 16, 2009

To My Co-Heiress

Oh wow, i am an heiress!!!

Thanks ~hon~ for this one. I am so blessed girl.

I've looked around me and saw that there are many things to own. Buildings, boats, parks, that beautiful shoes a young lady wears, nice clothes, awesome bags, etc.

And oh, i am saddened by the thought of wanting them. This is selfishness.

But i would like to be an heiress of peace, hope, faith, grace, love....all things that only the Father in Heaven could give.

I would love to be an heiress of God's promises.

An heiress of one of my Father's many mansions.

Thanks be to God!!!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Amen to that Milk! Hon is awesome though isn't she. You are a co-heiress and always remember that. We go through our material ways, but at least you know what to want, and that is what God wants. Just keep thinking those beautiful thoughts! Blessings to you.