Sunday, April 19, 2009

FLASHBACK

~ a glimpse
~ looking back
~ thoughts about the past

Ok so what are these for?

Well, i am just reminiscing the things happened in the past. SOme made me smile and giggle and some creates a tiny goosebumps in me and sorta made me remember all the pains the goes out with past experiences.

Whatever things - good or bad - that happened in the past, i would like to see the positive sides of it.

On the BAD SIDES: Being me in the flesh drinking milk, enjoying wordly things, holding pride, carrying anger, being useless and being selfish ~ a sinner.

On the GOOD SIDES: ~ a changed person. (see how i didn't wrote anymore words other than being changed because i weren't able to find any good things in me in the past)

Looking back...i didn't see my future as it's not my priority before.

Looking upfront...it's a clear vision of life with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Flashback made me realized my mistakes and flashbacks made me even more willing to know and to do the will of the Lord.

A glimpse of the bad sides creates joy in me. Without the mistakes or the sins, then the Lord will not show Himself to me.

I am one happy soul.

I am a changed soul. The Lord's faithfulness is shown as i glimpse on who i am in the past and who i will be in God's eyes today and tomorrow.

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

It is amazing how we go through life making our mistakes and then one day wake up and realize, hey, somethings missing and then we fine the Lord! Then there are those that have always had the Lord. How I wish I was one of them, but then I realize, God had a plan for me. I had to learn first. ;) Good post!