Thursday, April 16, 2009

More MEAT please

As a milk desiring for meat, i have been a victim of doubts and confusions as i keep my door closed for changes.

And because God is mightier than my doubts, i suddenly felt a fusion of burst inside of me.

I thought i was strong, even on my own, and that i don't need anyone else...but i was wrong.

I have come to realized that i need someone. Someone who will help me overcome or conquer those things that made me less of me.

Friends mentioned the Name Jesus.

Ofcourse, i've known Him since my childhood. I used to clean him through the cloth grandma gave me. And then we kissed his feet. I wonder why the doll needs to be scarry as colored blood run through his body and being hanged on that wooden thing. I wonder why the designer of that heavy doll put torns on his head and why do they put cloth to hide the doll's lower body. And there comes a time that people said the doll is moving. And the mommy doll is talking.

That's years ago ofcourse.

And then i DESIRED FOR MEAT....i longed for truth on my existence.

A friend gave a present to me...a book...Purpose Driven Life. I look at it and said, "so i need to know my purpose eh?" And i haven't read it yet because i would like to know my purpose on earth as i see the changes in me day after day. I talk to that friend of mine and tell her that i am just starting to know God so i rather read His Words...the BIBLE. One of the Bible passage that i love is that "our Lord is not the author of confusion". So i will focus on His words and then i will read books or some other devotionals in the future.

I have this King James Version of the Bible that i am reading. Also a gift to me. I have learned that there are different kinds of Bible. What amazes me is that there's a Bible made available for kids, for teens, for men, for women, etc. And there are different translation too. Whew, i wonder what fits me the most. And so i search the net and search my heart. I have learned that King James Version 1611 is the authorized version of the Bible. Wow, i am glad that's what i have now.

And another thing came up...should i start reading from Genesis? HISTORY???? no complains...God is able to make me understand it. And oh do i need Bible Encyclopedia to be able to know and understand it better? Yes yes yes. But i dont have any. Quite expensive as i've checked it from the bookstore. Ok then i decided to pray and open the Bible and start reading.

The JOURNEY starts from here.

More MEAT please!!!

No comments: