Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Im Back to Share Something

The blog thing won't let me sleep today...lol...well, not after im done posting this one.

In my times of doubts and confusion or changing moods, my boyfriend always remind me that God is higher or greater than those things. I totally agree not because the man i love told me so but because the love of God shows it so.

I have learned from previous week's Church service that i am not alone. Not alone in drinking milk..lol..and not alone in eating meat (humbled)

Two things lifted up in one our church open discussions and that too remained in my mind:

- Christians, are we in crisis?

- Christians, are we in Christ?

In reality, we are in Christ but we're still suffering from this world's changes be it economically...well mostly financial difficulties...that affects us emotionally and spiritually.

In this world we will suffer...think about tribulations...add persecutions...spice up with tears and confusions...hmmmm.

And think about God's goodness...faithfulness...love...mercy...

Think about this blessed hope.

We are saved by grace...are suffering are lessen by God's grace.

Christian life is not that simple at all...Christian life talks about salvation and hope. It doesn't tell us not to experience something bad but if we won't then that means we don't need Christ.

And now more than anything...i need Jesus in my life. As a deer pantheth for the water so my soul longeth to Thee.

I desire for meat in my Christian life.

This i believe would make me a better person...a daughter of the Most High God.

No comments: