Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ATTITUDE

After walking around and paying some bills, i stopped at Chowking Olongapo to get my lunch. This has been my favorite place for meals because they offer satisfactory food and real food compared to other fastfood chains. I always order a cup of rice, kangkong, tofu and just water.
But today, i have a different kind of experience. One cashier/staff got my attention. Another staff incharge of delivery went to the place near the counter to inquire of the order when he accidentally touch the small cup that is being filled, by the lady staff, with gravy. The lady doesnt like it and all of the sudden left with a bad face.
I was second in line by the counter and by the time the cashier ask me of my order, i was blank. I got distracted from the scene that got my attention.
I don't like the attitude of the lady staff to thing that the man staff already said SORRY. I believe the man staff is new to the fastfood. And everybody made mistakes on first times.
And the worst thing is that i ordered Chowking Lauriat instead of my favorite dish here.
Oh well, attitude, especifically BAD ATTITUDE can be distractive...very distractive.
While i am writing this post, i can only ask for forgiveness for the feelings that i've felt.
LESSON:
It's hard working in a fastfood chain. Its a fast-phase enviroment. Employees should have that great and extended patience at all times. Their actions and reactions will affect how the customers feel about the food that  they are gonna eat.
Anyway, this is also the first time i've encountered such an attitude.  And this won't stop me from eating chowking meals and going back here again and again and referring it to my friends.
"MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD"




No comments: