Wednesday, July 10, 2013

5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Time flies. Love come and go. Attitude changes.

But my love for WRITING didn't stop.

And i am glad to realized that it's my 5th year now BLOGGING.

I would like to take this moment to "THANK" all the people behind this site, www.blogger.com, for an opportunity they are giving us for writing our thoughts, ideas, likes/dislikes, beliefs, love stories, life stories FREE-OF-CHARGE.

That's one thing to be thankful at. But ofcourse, through this site, i was able to share my faith in God which is the most important thing. And i hope my readers, atleast, understand my simple epistle and was able to be encouraged and learn from the writing and feel and accept the Lord Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

I am thankful from day 1 until now that the blog still exist to give the writers freedom to write their thoughts and beliefs too without limitations.

The respect and appreciation that i got from people who visited my blog is something to feel grateful at. Plus the many blogs that i read and i subscribed too that has affected me and my faith and my love for Jesus.

Thank you so much whoever you are.

And thank you Lord for the desire for writing bout Your goodness and the desire to shout-out Your praise. You are honored, magnified and glorified above all.

I love you, Lord Jesus.


I am not really good at editing..lol


No comments: