Friday, August 5, 2011

Worship Him

My co-servants in praise and worship

I told a friend that my favorite way of worship is the "lifting of hands."

Why? Because when i accepted the Lord Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior, i lift my hands in total surrender to Him and not because i am asked to do it.

It's making way for Jesus to enter because our hearts are open.

SURRENDER for me means being defeated. Defeat the weakness...the fears...the past failures and pains...the old faith.

SURRENDER also means winning. Because Jesus won over me. Jesus satisfy me. Jesus welcome me with both hands. I still remember that day when the one who invited me to attend church told me, "please come for the Lord is waiting for you." Surrendering is like a voice from God's heart telling me, "i waited for you, you came" and then received a warm embrace from Him.

So what is worshiping to you?

Altogether, worship for me is HEART and what is inside the heart to make the worship and praise acceptable to God.

Worship Jesus today. He is Lord!

No comments: