Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fret Not thyself little flocks...

There are life's circumstances that we cannot control and it will make us worried.

I would like you and whoever who'll peeked on this blog, to pray for me about this.

I have already forgiven the person a long time ago. I was healed and delivered and i am thankful to God for all of these.

I received an email from that person today saying not to sell whatever that person has GIVEN me 4 or 5 years ago. It's still in my possession and i never thought of selling it. It's here and even though I'm not using it anymore, i kept it.

I am worried about me and that person. It's like bringing back sad memories and the pain that it cause me. We are both Christians and so i didn't expect to received such an email.

I am a little flock and God knows how i am moving on happily with life. I don't like something to disturb my life in a way that would hurt me. Lord, have mercy.

No comments: