Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Be POSITIVE






My phone dictionary defined this as,

"if you are POSITIVE, you are hopeful and confident, and think of the good aspects of a situation rather than the bad ones"

"A positive fact, situation, or experience is pleasant and helpful to you in some way"

And i am very positive that everything will turn out good no matter how bad the situation is because JESUS IS IN CONTROL.

In God's hands, we are sure of protection and guidance. But even though we are sure if we are not obedient to go into His direction then problems will arise.

I have a positive looks on things with regards to friends who seems like going into a seemingly complicated road.

Let me share to you a friend i love:

I am sure that she is heading to somewhere but i can only pray that she is open to obey directions. No matter how many positive words i can give her if she weighs it down, then time will come that i will be needing/using meat and not milk for her. I am positive because i love her. I am positive because i care for her. I am positive because i don't wanna give up on her. I am positive because she is worth fighting for.


Lord, let me love her one day at a time and help me not to give up on her.




No comments: