Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Please Understand

Ever been into agreement or disagreement with someone?

Or perhaps, have someone misunderstood you today or did you ever encounter a person whom you always misunderstood?

Where is love on those conversation? Where is consideration?

I love a friend. But every time, we misunderstood each other. Hmmm....that's why i hate texting sometimes. I few months ago, i refrain from sending devotional messages because some friends misunderstood it. Devotional messages are words from people or from myself that is being shared because i have learned from it. But there are times that people misunderstood it as something against them. Well, i expect that because even Christians murmured in their hearts this i have learned.

I started sending out Scripture verses twice or thrice a day. I have the King James Version of the Scripture which has given me as a gift from my college sponsor, Sir LeRoy Dickens. I love it since it has the english and tagalog (my language) translation on it. But some questioned it as too deep. Some people won't just like the use of "thou, thee, thy, shalt, etc."...i was once guilty of this though. (But not when i met my husband who loves it sooooo much. He still have the King James Version 1611 which was given to him as a gift from his mom. The cover are almost ripped off. People who saw it thought it's an over-used book. The one who's carrying it believes that it is an over-loved book.) To God be the glory.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Joshua 1:8

Back to the blog, Is it the issue of who is mature and up to what level of education we've gained or achieved? Or it is really just an attitude that we wanted to be better than others? Or simply because we are prideful?

Or are we just choosy on what to accept and what not to? Do we really have a choice?

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

Discernment is a gift. It's knowing what's right or wrong and what's good or evil. Asked for that gift and to judge righteously.

Please understand that eventhough we're  friends, i will not always know who you are and how you think. We should bend our knees and humble down. The battle belongs to God. We can only trust in Him.

I love you but Jesus loves you more.

If in anyway i hurt anyone with messages and thoughts, please forgive me...BUT i will still love you in the Lord.

Message me with love. Grace and peace to you.

2 comments:

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I agree with you! Sometimes I think this age of technology is a curse because things can be taken wrong because you aren't there to explain.
"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins." ~I Peter 4:8

RCUBEs said...

Depends also if they don't know the Lord, they will not understand a thing we'll share. For it's the Spirit Who tells us about the things of God.

I love the way you reminded us to ask for the "gift of discernment." It's very important even before we start the day. I always share Prov.3:5,6 with my son and make it our life verse.

Don't tire ministering for the Lord, whether others are offended or not. Because it's Him Who will make all the seeds you planted to grow. To God be the glory! God bless.