Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today I Celebrate

Today, i celebrate the life given by my Life-Giver Daddy God.

For all the things i have been through, for all that i have, for all that i will have...i give back all the glory, honor and praise to my Heavenly Daddy.

Lord, thank You for Your love, grace, mercy, unmerited favors, protection, continuous support and help, guidance, wisdom and knowledge, financial blessings, physical blessing, for the food, shelter and clothing, for a wonderful family and friends, for a loving husband, and for an awesome churchmates and for the gift of LIFE. Thank You so much Lord. I owe everything to You alone for without You i am nothing.

God really works on ways better than what we think we can have.

I was with the crowd last night and it was really awesome when one of my cousin professed his faith in God and telling us how blessed he is for knowing God. It stirs me up as we are all waiting for that blessed day for him to change. And now, God's perfect time came. No more hard heart, all we can see is humility. No pride, but forgiveness. This is just an awesome gift for me...being able to have an answered prayer with regards to the salvation of my family. Awesome way, Lord. Thank You.

This morning i had kisses and embraces and words of love from my husband. Wow, he's so sweet. And i also got a greeting card from him which he creatively made for me. I really do appreciate such act of love 'cause i know it came from his heart.

And then, before i leave for work, my sister handed me a crafted cd case with greetings from my family and relatives. Wow i am loved. Very unique and i guess i am going to prepare to go for a family invitation tonight. Where? I don't know yet haha. Mom told me she will send me a message this afternoon. Whew..i am sooo excited.

Plus, i've got loads of birthday greetings from my faithful friends and churchmates. And an email from my Mother-in-law straight from the US. Whoaaa...thank You lord for these people whom You gave me to love, cherish, respect and cared for.

This is truly awesome Lord. All Your works are praiseworthy. All your ways are beautiful and priceless.

Thank You so much Lord for everything.

I pray for more years of serving You and being a servant to all Your people.

I love You Lord.

The Invitation on my birthday from my family




Beautifully crafted CD Case greeting from my family
Front cover of the greetings from honey
Letter From My honey love
Greetings from my Parents
  TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

No comments: