Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Song that Draw me near to my Lord

Whew...so many testimony to say but today i would like to testify on how this one song stirred up my faith for the past few days.

First, i know the Lord is coming back very very soon s it says in the Bible. Who knows when? No one, but God telling us this things is a reminder for us to be prepared. We don't know when. People who says they know, well, we can only trust God on this.

Second, i always dreamed of having a mansion. John 14:2 Jesus says, "In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."...The Lord has prepared for me what i have dreamed of. Not here on earth but in the place where me and my family and loved ones shall dwell...in God's Holy Place. What a faithful promise God has for us!

Third, i will be singing this song at Church on our Winterfire Night Event for Young Urban professionals. I am asked to choose a song and looking and checking around youtube, i finnaly found what i wanted to sing...all for the glory of God.

Fourth, i am satisfied. The Scripture says, "But godliness with contentment is great gain." in 1 Timothy 6:6. My soul longeth and the Lord filled it with His love and grace. With God we have everything for God in His greatness is unstoppable. He is always able.

Fifth, i am saved and that is by the blood of Christ that is shed for you and me. I am God's child. I am forgiven. My sins have been forgotten. God changed me. New being. New beginning. New hope and life to face with the Lord.

More to mention. Testimony cannot be numbered because it is overflowing. Blessings of joy, peace, wisdom, happiness, whether it be financial and physical...and ofcourse SPIRITUAL...all are overflowing.

I just love the day. There maybe disappointment or sadness in some point but believing and trusting in the Lord's nail-scarred hands, i know everything will be ok...or it is indeed ok as testified.

To God be the glory.



The song by the way is entitled, "Soon and Very Soon" by Brooke Fraser and here's the lyrics i got from lyricsreg:

Soon and very soon
My King is coming
Robed in righteousness
And crowned with love
When I see Him, I shall be made like Him
Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon
I'll be going to the place He has prepared for me
Then my sin erased, my shame forgotten
Soon and very soon

I will be with the One I love
With unveiled face I'll see Him
There my soul with be satisfied
Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon
See the procession
The angels and the elders round the throne
At His feet I'll lay
My crowns, my worship
Soon and very soon

I will be with the One I love
With unveiled face I'll see Him
There my soul with be satisfied
Soon and very soon

Though I have not seen Him
My heart knows Him well
Jesus Christ the Lamb, the Lord of heaven

 

No comments: