Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Places for Pre-Wedding Photos

Here's my list:

1. Volunteer's Park - me and my family's name where written on the walls as we volunteered to clean Subic Bay Freeport Zone (formerly known as Subic Naval Base for Americans).

2. Subic Lagoon - i went here alone when i was still single because i love the color of the place. I just love green hehe. Plus the goose and ducks walking. I love looking at the lagoon. We went here also while we are still dating hehe.

3. Subic Yatch Club - we sneeked in to get photos of the yatch and ourselves. We just tell the guard and the personnel that we're getting married and they let us in. This for us are Divine Favors. Thank You, Lord Jesus.

4. Subic Lighthouse - a very nice location for pre-wedding shoots. I have seen people and couple arranging their photo shoots here. But for me, i simply love the LIGHTHOUSE as it is very symbolical to our faith as Christians.

5. Subic Boardwalk - a very nice place for photo shoots. Actors and models went here to take the photos for their wedding too. Plus the sunset is awesome. That's God's wonderful creation. Love it.

Photos to follow.

Smile, God loves you.

No comments: