Monday, July 26, 2010

The Cliff

Just got Married!!!! well days ago a month ago actually...(so this is a late blog haha)

I would like to share a place where we had our Wedding and the Reception at the same time.

It's called "The Cliff"! It's located at Km 133 National Hwy, Olongapo City, Philippines.


Because i am working still while preparing for our wedding, my then fiance (now my husband) was also incharged on looking for nice place where we could do the wedding. We have so many things and list. But when he brought me here, i told myself (even without knowing the cost), "i wanna get married here". 


We also consider four more locations: Ann Raquel's Resort in New Cabalan, By the Sea Resort in Barretto, Roosevelt Park in Bataan and a private pool place in Gordon Heights. We checked on those this, as we also being wise on our budget. 


And FINALLY...we decided to choose this place. My husband love it. From the very start we really wanted to get married near the beach. 

Here's the map and direction:




I love to share photos of the place as this is one important journey in my life....my wedding. 


this is our room (photo taken from cliff's gallery)











The place is also great for Debut, Seminars or other outdoor functions. 

Special thanks to Miss Thea for welcoming us there and for being so patient with us :)


No comments: