Thursday, November 26, 2009

Youth Fellowship







Psalm 71:17
Since my youth, O God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

These are my God-given young people. I love being with them and being their senior...not a mother figure hahaha.

They are a joy to me. Life is so fulfilling asking the Lord for guidance and guiding this youth through the wisdom the Lord has given me.


Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.

I was young and innocent...but i certainly would accept the fact that in my childhood,i have made mistakes. And i am also making some. And this i know, are not hidden in His eyes. It has been accounted for in my name. And God's saving hands captured my heart. It's His heart in mine. I am one blessed daughter of a Living God.

Isaiah 40:30
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;

Like every youth, i have some weak points. But as the Bible says, my strength comes from the Lord. My Lord has not abandoned me, never will He do that because He loves me with an everlasting love and He is true in His words and promises.

2 Timothy 2:22
Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Youth have struggles mostly when it comes to the works of the flesh. But once they knew Jesus and learn of His words and teachings, and understand them, they will grow as faith warriors.

I pray the youth could overcome the lustful years. May they grow and mature in faith and love for the Lord. And fear God above all!!!

No comments: