Sunday, November 29, 2009

To my Future Mother-in-Law

Precious Leigh Anne, that's how you called me
You just don't know how much it blessed me
In every writings and thoughts of you
I know the faith you're living through

Thank you, Mom Elaine
For the smile and the time you share
And for accepting this little Leigh
Into your life as you lead our way

Thank you for accepting me into your family
For the things you know in this reality
For the advices you've shared for free
That will surely help, him and me

You show your love for the One above
And unselfishly remind how to shine His light
In loving deeds and simple praise
You glorify the Lord our soul's strength

Today i have found another love in you
You are a beauty, o this so true
Your character and virtue made you so
Like my mom, daily you shine anew



We love you Mom!

We know the Lord will bless you and give you your heart's desire.

I pray we would see each other soon and share a hugs ofcourse hehe.

Thank you, Mom, for the card and for showing some love too.

Grace, love, and peace.

No comments: