Friday, September 25, 2009

DREAM

I was at this big farm field surrounded with ready to harvest wheat and rice. Everything looks yellow or gold. I started harvesting it all by myself but in my heart i know i cannot do it alone. And so i called for help. I've seen people passing by but they show no interest on what i am doing. Cry for help because i hopelessly wanted to get it all done for just one day and even though i am tired, there's this strength in me that made me courageous enough to stay and work in that field.

I cried out for help but no one wanted to give their hands. Some were laughing and some just ignoring me.

At the end of the day, some armies came and i heard that they are looking for me. I tried to hide and so i run and hide myself onto dark caves where i can be safe ( as i thought that's the only place where i will be safe)

AND THEN...

The sound of the television woke me up.


No comments: