Thursday, August 27, 2009

Attitude Problem

I had been rebuked several times about a certain attitude that i weren't able to overcome (until now). My heart grows weak and i feel so down.

One of my faithful friend, while on General Bible Study called me and asked if i would like to hear the preaching/teaching even on phone. This friend of mine doesn't even know that im struggling with a certain behavior problem. But i said yes to her.

Whew! The preaching feeds me. And thanks be to God for using a friend as an instrument for me. I am willing to be renewed and be changed...all because of the Lord.

From the preaching comes the word "humility and obedience". It says there that our faith is seen through being humble and learning to obey. God is helping us to change through rebukes or correction.

And again, i am one blessed soul because the Lord remains faithful and gracious to a sinner like me.

Praise and glory be to our Lord God Almighty.



No comments: