Saturday, August 1, 2009

TRUST IN THE LORD

From the middle chapter and verse of the Bible, i have learned the key to a wonderful life is

--- To TRUST IN THE LORD.

There are lots of verses from the Bible to live by, by a person who seeks to learn and be changed.

It's so easy to trust in man, but i must confessed that it isn't easy to TRUST AGAIN when the person cause u hurt and so much pain. But we must understand that man are not perfect, only God is. So better for us to trust in God than to trust in man.

We have limits. Some people don't believe they have limits. God set those limits for us to seek His help and not to seek for whatever we can still do. We can do nothing. God is not mock. Every Words that comes out of Him were and remained true. God thought us to be humble. Humility leads us to trust Him in whatever or however our lives are. As we humble ourselves, as we trust Him, He will surely help us and will never leave us no matter what.

I have been worried about something lately. This i know i cannot do something about. I maybe strong but this time, im the weakest. I've accepted my weakness and opened my heart to what God has in store for me as i trusted Him my life.

I don't wanna disappoint God because i'm weak. I wanna glorify Him in my weakness.

In His strength i would love to dwell.

In His might, i would love to be comforted.

In His power, i know i'll be safe.

In His faithfulness, i know i can endure things.

In His love and grace, i know i already won the battle. Jesus won the battle for me. I am one blessed daughter of the Most Holy and on-High Father.

The key? TRUSTING HIM MY LIFE.

Have a blessed weekend everyone.

2 comments:

RCUBEs said...

And you discovered the right thing to do! Amen! God bless and have a great weekend Milk!

MILK said...

Thank you RCUBEs...you're always a blessing to me.

Bless you abundantly.