Thursday, August 6, 2009

BEAR A CHANCE

My brother asked me to write a poem for him. He needs to memorized it and discuss in front of the class on Monday. OK, he asked and i cannot say no because i promised to help him in everything especially when it comes to his studies.



I know a poem requires a rhyme. And it should be simple and understandable.



I am doing it now and i would like to share it with you because i need your help with the grammar and the use of punctuation which i admit i am not very much educated with it.



The title of the poem is "A New Day"





Every morning I wake up

The breezes are beyond my grasp

But one thing, I understand

This is a new day to live, though hard



In my young mind, I glance

Trying to cope up with the crisis, and stand

Parents say life isn’t easy, to bear a chance

This is a new day to live, but I am proud



Go to school, learned another lesson

Back home and found, another reason to laugh

Family’s love I would never fail to have

This is a new day to live, yet I am glad



In my youth, I found my life back

Jesus I’ve learned, sacrificed a lot

No more worries, His grace I have found

This is a new day to live and say, PRAISE GOD





I would like to hear from anyone who would peaked on this blog.



Something i feel wrong on the second verse/stanza. Which is my blogpost title "bear a chance"...can you help me explain it based on your understanding of it.



Chance have many meanings. Could be an opportunity or happenings. But how about "bear a chance"?



I would like to say thank you in advance.



Glory to God for His love and mercy!!!







No comments: