Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reconciliation (continuation)

On my previous post, which i've wrote an hour before this one, i mentioned about forgiving and asking for forgiveness.

Encouraged myself to do this or else i won't sleep and not be at peace.

I have written from my heart. God dwells in my heart. I know He make ways. And it happens no matter how or what i feel. God will reign over my feelings.

I did say "sorry" and a lot more explanation. My plan is to be reconciled with this friend of mine for only a minute. But it took us one hour to talk things out. Whew, God's plan are the BEST everyone could ever had.

We have been reconciled. It's give and take. Forgive and ask forgiveness. No one could say, "you're wrong and im right" because truth prevails that each of us committed something that leads to misunderstanding. If not so, why are we then fighting? hehe...God is good...oh so good.

Im down on my knees. Surrender. My pride would just eat me whole, because God's power is mightier than the word's pride.

God restores. God heals.

Sweet Jesus, thank You so much for the PUSH.

Lesson learned again.


1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

I was gonna' say, I just posted a comment, another one, but this one blessed me! Amen! Glory to God! Praising Him with you because I know the feeling of having something lifted from your shoulder, your heart. You did the right thing sister and I'm so glad that you are in tune with what God wants you, His child, to do.
God had forgiven us of our sins so we shouldn't withhold forgiveness from others. We are only able to do that after we realized how much Christ had forgiven us in the first place. Christ is awesome! And I'm glad you pleased Him. God bless and may you have a restful rest.