Friday, July 10, 2009

Joy in His Presents????


So what if the Lord delayed it? or if He answered you with a NO this time?

Then the JOY won't be there anymore?

This is the problem i've noticed from fellow Christians.

They've talked about Christ presents, "i have prayed for me to be graduated from college this year even though i know i have not been serious in my studies, this is the gift i want from God this year"...do you think God doesn't know your labor? Do you think God would teach you to cheat on yourself, finishing your degree without learning?

The gift of God, material or immaterial are all so precious. God is very much serious in giving us gifts as we delight in Him.

God is more interested in us asking for His presence and then He will take charge of the presents He wanted to give us. Sometimes, it's not our petitions but God's love that matters because it leads to greater things that we don't expect but will truly treasure and love in the end.

The rewards of seeking God are awesome - not only will you develop a closer relationship with God, but you will also find true joy and contentment.

I am evaluating myself on whether i seek Jesus or i seek to find His presents.

I desire Jesus in my life. This my soul knows very well (smile)

Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Precious Lord, grant me your presence today. May i be content in every little and big thing that you do for my life. Your gifts are free. I know You knew even before i ask.

I love my Jesus...gonna shout it...I LOVE MY JESUS!

No comments: