Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank you for the Comments

I never thought blogging would "bloom" this year for me. Just got the chance to write i guess. Or a gift?

Don't know. Just loving every piece of milk and meat i was able to drink, chew, eat and digest.

The process of learning's been so cool to me. Maybe it's His time already. No way to turn the heart and mind backward...i wanna move forward and see this blessed hope coming my way.

And oh before i forgot, i need to say "THANK YOU" to the one who leaves comment on this blog. I wonder if people ever noticed a milk-to-meat loving person in this side of the world. And here she comes reading mine.

Thank you Miss Tammy. Yours unique and full of God-loving personalities in there.

I'll surely love every single day reading what's new in the Christian world.

And again, eat the meat.

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you mILK! I apologize for not having visited lately, but am glad to have the chance to be back and hope to catch up soon. Keep writing. You have much to offer!